Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Professor and the Pupil

Buy Mo's Book!

My good friend Mo (AKA Murali Balaji), just published his first non-fiction book (about the friendship of W. E. B Du Bois and Paul Robeson) that he has been working on for the past few years and I'm spreading the word. Please support this awesome accomplishment! (And he hasn't even turned 28 yet!)

DSC_0011.JPG

This is me and Mo at the photo show I was in last year (I am trying to look like an elephant in case you were wondering…… I know you were).

He is the first out of my friends to publish a book so I am super excited and proud! You can check the book, The Professor and the Pupil: The Politics and Friendship of W. E. B Du Bois and Paul Robeson (Paperback) by Murali Balaji here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home