Friday, March 02, 2007

Its bad when you disappoint the cat

The thing about nights with warm weather is that it makes me want to smoke. So for the first time in a long period, I went to my porch and smoked a cigarette. Grandpa (my neighbor's cat) looked at me like he didn't recognize me at first. Then something worse happened.... he DID recognize me, he just looked at me disappointed.... or maybe disgusted and then he walked away. Then I got disgusted and disappointed in myself too. Usually when he sees me on the porch he curls around my ankles and acts all cuddly and playful. I put my cigarette out, when upstairs, washed my mouth out with mouthwash, and went to bed. Well, no... before I went to bed I wrote in my blog. I hope I don't have the desire to smoke again.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Jerm said...

it's bad when you disappoint the cat, but what's worse is when you disappoint yourself. i've recently made the same mistake as you... several times. all you can really do is wash your mouth out and hope...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home