Friday, April 21, 2006

Hate mail

I got a funny email tonight in response to the year and a half year old Star and Buc Wild petition.

From: Sexyman4flylady@aol.com
To: xxxxxxxx@linuxmail.org
Subject: STAR AND BUC WILD PETITION
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:50:44 EDT

YOU ARE SUCH A HATER LIKE STAR......DUH! IF YOU PAID ATTENTION TO THE THEME OF THE SHOW YOU'D KNOW THAT IT'S ON OBJECTIVE HATE YOU FOOL. STOP LISTENING TO THE SHOW YOU RAT EATER..W/THAT NAME OF COURSE YOU'D BE OFFENDED. BYE THE WAY...I'M A RICE AND BEAN EATING SPIC AND HE CRACKS ON MY PEOPLE TOO EXCEPT I DON'T TAKE IT TO HEART...HE'S RIGHT!

and my reply....

Thanks for writing Sexyman. I also prefer rice and beans to rats. We have something in common.

For your information, I have not listened to the Star and Buc Wild show in over a year. But if the show brings you pleasure, then I won't stop you.... enjoy it.

Oh, and BY THE WAY.... you spelled "BYE" wrong. I'm glad Star has idiots like you who can't spell as listeners.

This will be the last correspondence you receive from me.

3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why even respond? He sought attention and he got it. Same principle with the radio guys.

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/416656p-352005c.html

He's been fired.

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.....I know how to spell "BY". It was an honest mistake. You're right I do seek Attention. Love Thy self.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home