Thursday, February 09, 2006

Belentine’s Dey Cards

The other day I was walking through the greeting card aisle at CVS and noticed that there were no greeting cards specifically targeted toward a South Asian market. So I took the liberty to create four greeting cards for the next holiday, Valentine’s Day, specifically made for desis.

Directions:
1) Click on the image and print the large version from flickr on a color printer
2) Cut the image in half
3) Fold a separate piece of cardstock in half
4) Glue the image on the cover and inside of the cardstock
5) Sign and give to your Valentine!

Love,
Space Cadet







1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Fly said...

I think you have an idea here. YOu know when I went to Bdesh last summer they were actually celebrating "Friendship Day" which I guess is a secular form of V-day. It was still very comercial just like V-day, but still not as sickening as most V-day merchandise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home