Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Video Library idiots

When I tried to take out a DVD from the Video Library on Saturday, the desk person informed me that I wasn't on the system.... I showed her my card, she asked me a few questions and came to the realization that I WAS on the system, but my last name was just misspelled on the computer.

She took my card and soon after she handed me a new card with the WRONG SPELLING. I politely said, "Thanks, but thats not my last name."

She says, "I know, but now it matches the wrong spelling on the computer... so next time no one will give you a hard time."

I was too tired to argue so I took my movie and left.

Wouldn't it just be easier to have changed my name to the CORRECT spelling on the computer than to make a new card with the wrong name?

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Fly said...

Common sense is rare thing these days...
Then again, you can't really be too upset, you get what you pay for. After all, its not like you stayed awake through the movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home