Wednesday, July 06, 2005

What drug is Space Cadet?

As a friend (and friendster) of Justin A.K.A. Dulupdate, I had to take the "What drug are you?" quiz. I can't say I am surprised with the results....

magicmushrooms



You are Magic Mushrooms!


You don't mind taking a little mind trip - even if it leaves you with a ripped up stomach.

You're keen on sitting back and checking out the visuals. Or talking with your cat.

And you're up for the orgasmic powers of shrooms, as soon as your lover stops looking like an alien.



What Drug Are You?

More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva

3 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Fly said...

Do shrooms really enhance your orgasm?

I've definitely been missing out with all these yuppy drugs. You can take your crack back...this holiday season get your favorite M*U*S*H some shrooms.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Dev said...

No it doesn't. It actually freaks you out. Last time I shroomed I tried to get random people to pull my hair because I was convinced it turned into rubber. This girl I know was wearing that shiny lip gloss stuff and that freaked me out too. "Your LIPS! Your lips are ALL I CAN SEE!!!"

I don't recommend mixing sex with shrooms at all, but that's just me, maybe some other people had better experiences.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Fly said...

Your quiz told me I'm Speed.

I've never tried speed either, nor do I intend too. I had a good friend addicted to the stuff, but I wonder do I really seem like the type of brother to be Speed?

I mean if anything I should be Magic Mushrooms.

(What is an entry from me without a random pointless story)

I threw a party once and this random dude who obviously looked like a 30 year old white guy trying to do "hip hop" came up to me and said hey are you Mush?! Mush? Like MU-SHROOOMS?!

Needless to say the guy was a local NBPD cop trying to git in on me stash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home