Friday, June 10, 2005

Defense tactic

Today the biggest boy in my class (bully by expectation, not by choice) ran out of the bathroom and goes "the little boy in there tried to pee on me!"

When the little boy (up to my knee little... and if you know how tall I am, you will realize how funny this is) came out of the bathroom, I asked "J, did you pee on D?" J looked up at me with his face as his eyes wandered around and goes (in the teeniest, scatchiest voice) "I didn't PEE ON HIM!"

"D SAID that you peed on him" I remarked.

"He said he was gonna beat me up!" J replied.

"And so you PEED ON HIM?!" I asked.

J hung his head in shame and nodded yes. (a child's honesty can be so heartwarming, no matter what it's about)

I tried to maintain a stern teacher look as my insides were bursting with laughter.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Fly said...

its almost a quarter to 12 and that might have been the first time I laughed all day. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home