Monday, December 13, 2004

Be careful what you say to a kid

One of the boys in my class has long hair that is usually in corn rows, but
today it was in a ponytail.... But the ponytail came loose and soon there
was hair everywhere, "Don King style."

So I started calling him Don King instead of his name. Like, "Get back in
your seat Don King!" It was all in good fun, the kids laughed every time I
said it, and I love the kid and didn't mean any harm.

Unfortunately, when my boss came into the room he yelled out to her "She
keeps calling me DONKEY!" I turned beet red. My boss must thing I am
verbally abusive.

:(

About Raj, so yeah he might be a sell-out to the South Asian community. But
the reason I like him is for his momentum. He doesn't dwell on anything and
bounces back quickly. Come on, he hit on Trump's secretary immediately after
getting fired. I really respect that.

What was that saying again? "When life throws you oranges, make orange
juice."

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Fly said...

I remember when I was in 6th grade my teacher called me jesus once, cus of my ghotee and long hair and well back then my fair complextion. i think handled it ok at first, but when the kids started calling me jesus and the jewish kids called me moses...it got a lil 'irating'.

i guess its differnt cus in 6th grade i was the man-child and i could squash anyone that really annoyed me, but when you're younger and your teacher makes fun of you and then the kids make fun of you...you have nothing to rely on. besides donkey is kinda mean....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home