Wednesday, July 07, 2004

My Top Ten Birthday Highlights

10. A visit from the Neepster

9. Being taken out to an Italian lunch by Nahreen

8. Having the honor to co-celebrate with THE one-time host of AVS's community fund drive and friend who was born a day before me, Mo

7. Telling Lisa "I lauw you!"

6. Spending time with some of the coolest people I know - my friends :)

5. Being able to hit the yellow targets in the saloon shooting game even in my buzzed state (Mush and Phil....thanks for the Jolly Rancher and the shot)

4. Receiving an email from an old friend who hasn't spoken to me IN THREE YEARS

3. Getting a phone call from my grandmother in Bangladesh

2. Lorenzo's pizza at 2 a.m. with Anik, Mush, Jeff, Mike and Itty bitty P-Diddy....

and the number one highlight of my birthday.....

1. Anik dressing up as "Charles in Charge"

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Fly said...

Thanks for the invite, it was definitely one of the better times I've had this summer. I'm glad I came.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Jigsha said...

Happy belated Birthday! Sorry I'm so late, but it sounds like you had a super-fab day. Glad to know you're also blogging. I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say. Hope things are rocking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home