Monday, March 28, 2005

New invention: Hot Strawberry

I came up with another very brilliant idea this weekend. And this time, I wasn't even under the influence when I thought of it.... who needs drugs and alcohol when you have insomnia and boredom?

This idea was inspired by the Crazy One, who loves strawberry milk. Did you ever wonder why there was chocolate milk, hot chocolate and strawberry milk, but no HOT STRAWBERRY?

I say there SHOULD be such a drink, and it should be named after me, because I thought of it. Sure, any idiot with half the brain cells of an ex-raver COULD HAVE thought of it, but I did – and god damnit, I'm 25 and I'm not gonna let anyone stop me from leaving my mark on this planet. No matter how little it may be.

Last and most important.... the name! I like to call this concoction the "Hot Goo-ha!" Those who know my last name should find this hilarious. But than again, I DO have a tendency to laugh at my own jokes. Goo from the strawberry goo, and ha from ha ha ha.

By now you are probably licking your lips and wondering what this hot strawberry stuff tastes like, so here is my recipe (please feel free to make modifications and make it your own).

Hot Goo-ha!

Ingredients:
- 1 mug of hot milk ( I like vanilla soy milk but you can use any type)
- 1 to 2 tbsp. of strawberry goo/powder/syrup (Nestle makes a yummy one)
- whipped cream (optional)

Directions:
Stir strawberry flavoring briskly into hot milk, top with whipped cream. Voila!

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Fly said...

try mixing choclate syrup and strawberry syrup together and follow your recipe...its good although i likee to put more chocolate than strawberry.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i use to have strawberry milk all the time with the chowda before he became the chowda...

i had it warm once and don't want to revisit that memory.

as a sidenote, are there really any warm red drinks? most liekly not, it reminds ppl too much of blood.

anik

 

Post a Comment

<< Home