Saturday, October 08, 2005

I'm jealous

It's hard not knowing what you want to do....

I'm jealous of people who, from a young age, know what they want.

I'm jealous of people who have 5-year plans and personal mission statements.

I'm jealous of people who never wonder "what if?"

I'm jealous of people who know who their real friends are.

I'm jealous of women who read US Weekly and can find common ground gossiping with other women.

I'm jealous of men who live and breath sports.

I'm jealous of people who have a "Cheers" / "Max" or "Peach Pit"

I'm jealous of people who know whether or not they want to have kids.

I'm jealous of people who have solid values.

I'm jealous of people who are loyal to one ice cream flavor.

I don't want to turn into the type of person who I'm jealous of, but it would make everything so much simpler.

Isn't it interesting what grad school applications force you to think about?

3 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have some great stuff here, and I really like your site so I bookmarked it. Hope you don't mind... Keep up the great work. Feel free to visit my kissing related site. It's nothing special, but you may like it if you want some kissing tips.

Tyler

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Fly said...

I agree with the crazy one. No reason to be jealous. There is nothing in life that is more concrete or definite than change.

Go for what you want even when what you want changes.

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." - John Lennon

Your real friends are Chowda and Fly. Scratch one off the list...

- Rockstar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home